1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Will check this out later!

edit: so I got impatient.. It's a decent track, but I'm hoping the rest of the album is better. Tempo changes wouldn't hurt :lol:

I see Alex (?) is in fact out of the band, heard the rumor but the pic tells all; who's drumming for them?! I hope the new album is as good as the debut full length, because the debut full length kicks ass. In short, I hope RR don't tell BIB how to write/sound and they can just keep doing what they do. September 7th should be fun, Emmure get a big turnout and Hatebreed is a solid band.

sidenote: torrence said he'd install locking tuners for me, I just gotta come up with the cash to pay for them.

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will check this out later!

edit: so I got impatient.. It's a decent track, but I'm hoping the rest of the album is better. Tempo changes wouldn't hurt :lol:
:shrug: Tempo changes aren't really what Baptized is all about, at least not in every song. I figure this song is kind of like another "Down And Out" (which I believe is also re-recorded for the new album), just a straight up heavy rocker.

I see Alex (?) is in fact out of the band, heard the rumor but the pic tells all; who's drumming for them?!
Jason Longo's been drumming for them live and he recorded the album with them, not sure if he's "officially" in the band yet or not. He's been in a bunch of local bands.

I hope the new album is as good as the debut full length, because the debut full length kicks ass. In short, I hope RR don't tell BIB how to write/sound and they can just keep doing what they do.
From what I saw on the in-studio videos, it sounds like they're doing their own thing as usual. Pretty sure "Down and Out" is on the album, not sure about other songs from "Gutterbound", and the other new songs they've been playing live are really solid, and classic, catchy BIB.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Stoked :yesway:

Kind of suprised down and out will be on the RR debut as well, but the song kicks total ass so I'm cool with that :lol:. I'll talk to Josh when I finally get him to install the locking tuners on the SE :D

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stoked :yesway:

Kind of suprised down and out will be on the RR debut as well, but the song kicks total ass so I'm cool with that :lol:. I'll talk to Josh when I finally get him to install the locking tuners on the SE :D
Good call :lol: I'm guessing it's because RR loved the song so much that it was part of what helped them get signed (a common thing with record labels). You can see/hear them recording it in their studio videos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts