Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Battlefield 4 aka Brokenfield. anyone play here?

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Hebo 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

Just checking to see if anyone here plays BF4 on the ps3? Its finally working properly *knock on wood* so add me

FortinMonster in psn

#4 ·
Fucking snipers are KILLING MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:lol:

#6 ·
At this point most of the major bugs are fixed but it seems like some head glitching and other various small things exist. Im still getting blown away through walls......fuck

Id pick it up its mega addicting and while I suck bad at the game I get hooked and play formhours!

#15 ·
I found naval strike weapons to be unlocked easiest so far...I dont even have half of the china rising stuff hahah

The AWS is the best support weapon by far! Its insane!
The SR2 is a BEAST for the engineer class, Also unlocked by Naval Strike. My online buddies and I have dubbed it "The God Gun" :lol:

#13 ·
I'm a huge BF fan. Bought a new computer mainly just for BF3. Upgraded the same computer for BF4. But I ahve to say I'm disappointed in the game. Way too buggy, and it's more annoying to play than fun really. I just play occasionally to see if it's fixed, but still a lot of bugs, lag, weird stuff going on that takes away from the game :(

#14 ·
My housemate plays this 4-5 hours a day on PS4.

The lowest point in my living situation was when his dog literally sat in front of the TV as he was killing terrorists and took a shit on the floor, he didn't even notice, the dog had been whining for a solid 10 minutes to be let out and he was yelling at her "ONCE THIS MATCH IS DONE".

Fuck Battlefield 4.

#16 ·
My housemate plays this 4-5 hours a day on PS4.

The lowest point in my living situation was when his dog literally sat in front of the TV as he was killing terrorists and took a shit on the floor, he didn't even notice, the dog had been whining for a solid 10 minutes to be let out and he was yelling at her "ONCE THIS MATCH IS DONE".

Fuck Battlefield 4.
:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.