Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuck I love this band, and not just because they're buddies of mine :lol: They're a very interesting blend of celtic, thrash, and melo-death that I think some of you may really enjoy. And they love to drink, a lot, which I think many of you may really enjoy :lol: This is drinkin' and pillagin' music.

battlesoul on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

It looks like they're playing Clifton, NJ on September 11th, if anyone's in the area, you should go check it out and have a drink with them. They're great guys and a really fun/solid band.

Anyone who goes out to metal shows in Toronto/Montreal regularly have probably already seen them, as they get some really great opening spots. They opened for Orphaned Land in both Montreal and Toronto back in the spring (that's where the second video's from).

Edit: Dear god the sound on the video I originally posted was terrible :lol: I should have known, considering the venue it was filmed at is the worst I've ever played/seen a show at :lol:

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's cool, but the drummer really needs to work on his feet. I'm listening to the tracks on MySpace and noticing lots of unintentional flamming between the kick and snare...
Definitely, and unfortunately the more he drinks, the sloppier he gets. The singer could use some work too, but overall they're a fun band and a great bunch of guys, so it's easy to overlook that stuff when you're seeing them live :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts