Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not really into Bathory, but I could certainly deal with this inlay. Damn shame about the band name on the headstock, but otherwise, for around $800 this thing is pretty GAS worthy.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: I've no idea, then. The inlay is cool, but the BATHORY on the headstock is just a terrible idea.

I'm pretty sure I could still live with it, but I'd get sick of explaining to people why it's there after awhile. It's a gorgeous guitar either way.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Uh, it's Zoltan Bathory from Five Finger Death Punch. :lol:

I hate that band, but he has some good taste. I'd definitely try that out. :agreed:

What's with the 2 stap buttons on the bottom?

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
At least the name is on the EDGE of the headstock... you could easily take that to Sherm and have him cover it with a piece of maple veneer.

That's pretty sexay... B.C. Rich is putting out some amazing stuff lately.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I can't believe you are bothered by that tiny logo on a bit of the guitar that no one would EVER look, except you. :lol:

Sharpie! Stop your fucking moaning and buy it, for £500 it can't be bad. :lol:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
holy crap a bc rich that actually gives me a chubby besides Chuck Schuldiner's Stealth

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
My buddy picked one of those up - great bang for the buck plus they have a black w/maple and a black w/ebony. Not enough maple fretboards in the world. I think for the money the V's they are doing are really nice if you like pointy guitars.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Wow. That guitar is gorgeous. The "Bathory" on the neck is stupid, but other than that, it is very very cool.

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
I totally missed this thread. I've had mine for a while now. I love it. I put it in B standard and it's a beast.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts