Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried the Behringer mixer in rehearsal first time today! Also hoooked up my laptop to record it.
No hassle, I just installed drivers, fired up Cubase, chose the tracks and everything went super smooth!

The latency is not "studio friendly" but for just tracking rehearsals or live shows it's absolutely super good!

We tried rehearsing with The Storyteller*today, and recorded it. Worst rehearsal so far, but haha every band has their bad days.

Did this mix in about 10 minutes, so it's maybe not the best. :flex:
https://soundcloud.com/tudio2-akt/behringer-x32-multitracking

I play my Kemper (first solo) and Emil plays Ax8 (second mega-sweeping solo)

Looking forward to tracking a live gig with Blazon Stone with this later this year!

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Why is Emil not a member on here

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My girlfriend worked as a sound tech for many years until recently and used this X32 mixer (the full sized X32, not the Compact we bought) all the time without any real issues. :)

HOWEVER, some Behringer stuff IS aboslute shit, yes. Stay the fuck away from their guitars...
I've never seen a neck so deformed and filled with twig knots :noplease:

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
My girlfriend worked as a sound tech for many years until recently and used this X32 mixer (the full sized X32, not the Compact we bought) all the time without any real issues. :)

HOWEVER, some Behringer stuff IS aboslute shit, yes. Stay the fuck away from their guitars... I've never seen a neck so deformed and filled with twig knots :ugh::noplease::noplease:
Ive used a behringer once in a studio. it was the euro 32 model. Sounds like shit for recording but probably does fine for live sound. My first guitar was a behringer. When you're 12 years old and have $100 a guitar+amp doesnt sound like a bad idea until you play something that isn't a behringer.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
He's just issuing it to record band practice. It's not like he's trying to make black album quality recordings

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
The X32 is widely praised as a live mixer - a lot of it is simply a "made in China" Midas, since Behringer owns them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts