Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I posted but what better way to get back into things that with a NGD, though it is a month late due to playing too much to take pictures!

I've been gassing for one of these for nearly 8 years now and finally have my hands on my JP7. As you can see, I have gone for Mystic Dream and fully loaded so matching headstock, bullet inlays and piezo options.

So far I'm loving this bad boy and it's been well worth the near 5 month wait between ordering and getting it into my hands.

Next I plan to build a midi controlled switcher to integrate switching the magnetic and piezo sounds into my floor controller.

Cheers,

Neil

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:metal:

MIDI controlled piezo switcher would be fucking badass.
I hope so as it would stop me muffing up the pickup changes when trying to change piezo and magnetic at the same time!

I've found a few schematics online for piezo preamps that will hopefully work so I'm just ordering some components to breadboard them up.

Cheers,

Neil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.