Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hereby challenge people to make guitar flags in this thread from henceforth.

The stars and stripes is not going to be easy :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
How did you get the black ones' paint like that? Is it a custom you paid for, was it bought like that, or what?:scratch: Some really cool axes by the way :yesway:

·
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How did you get the black ones' paint like that? Is it a custom you paid for, was it bought like that, or what?:scratch: Some really cool axes by the way :yesway:
It's a jem7dbk body, so came like that, it is a very cool finish :) it's actually textured as a finish, so ech of those bits is a lump on the body :)

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I hereby challenge people to make guitar flags in this thread from henceforth.

The stars and stripes is not going to be easy :D
My country knew about your silly little challenge before you did.

Because freedom. :usa:

Yours is still cooler.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Doesn't surprise me, since there were some to spare when this happened :lol:

·
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, the collection has grown since then... I haven't actually got a picture of them all in one place...

At the moment, the herd is:
rg2228,rg2228m,rg2127x,jcustom 7,uv7pwh,uv7bk,uv7from hell,ltd m307 (i think that's what it is),vintage 70's strat sunburst w maple neck,rg 1620gk,mtm2,lacs,jem 777 dy,mtjem,junk rg,rga prototype,rg premium,bc rich warlock,washburn acoustic and a cheap warwick (i think) bass...

So that looks like 21 including the bass thing...

Don't have the rg2027 any more, or the jem BSB, have gone through a fair few UV's (a lot of them) and various other guitars.

I do regret flipping the rg1077xl i had in black, that was a great guitar and I should have really kept it :/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts