Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
What about the wildly spinning compasses and radio communication difficulties? Surely these can't be earth farts too. Good to see Sanderson getting a shout out.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
What about the wildly spinning compasses and radio communication difficulties? Surely these can't be earth farts too. Good to see Sanderson getting a shout out.
Farts, depending on the farter, can be quite disorienting.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
I'm going to try to sink my rubber ducky in the tub tonight. I must eat a ton of cabbage between now and then.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
Farts, depending on the farter, can be quite disorienting.
That's a good point. I would have thought of that myself if it wasn't for that last trip through El Burrito which left me with a crease in my forehead and no memory of the last 14 days.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
That must have been some fart, considering the size of your forehead :agreed:

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
That must have been some fart, considering the size of your forehead :agreed:
My forehead is quite large but also a little soft and doughy. A cruel evolutionary joke of sorts. The fart itself was quite powerful though. Here is a two part interview with Gian Quasar on Binnall of America about the Triangle.

Part 1
Part 2

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
This does not explain all of the reported phenomena with electrical gizmos going nuts. My money is still on submerged Atlantean radio towers constantly signaling the moon.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Interesting, I can't wait till we find some way to explore it without getting methane raped. Imagine how many old ships you would find, and maybe some treasure.

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Hasn't the methane bubble theory been widely accepted for a while now? I remember watching something about it on one of those educational channels years ago.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Interesting. It's amazing how unrealistic and unrational human beings can be. The comments on that page made me feel pretty sad for the human race. "It's a conspiracy! They're trying to hide what's really going on!!" :nuts:

This does not explain all of the reported phenomena with electrical gizmos going nuts. My money is still on submerged Atlantean radio towers constantly signaling the moon.
:rofl: Awesome. The moonmen are not to be underestimated.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
Everyone knows the moon is really a disruptor ship piloted by rebel aliens in their war against the Bobites who have been genetically engineering mankind;)

That these guys are "brilliant scientists" for rehashing the same old theory makes me sad. If this is such a big problem that we need a team of scientists to explain it then shouldn't they have an explanation that explains everything? I think the truth is that nobody has any real idea exactly what is going on but a lot of people try to pretend they know. Throw in a comments box, some true believers, few semi-pro arm chair skeptics, and you've got something worthy of popcorn and adult beverages.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts