I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:rofl:

Reactions: Jason

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
The guitar player near the middle of the stage is the only one who sounds like he has remotely any idea what he's doing. The drummer and the singer need to be fed to the wolves.

EDIT: Just made it to the solo. Forget that first part.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
They're missing the second solo, thank god. :lol:

·

745 Posts
Holy shit, it could pretend to the 'worst cover ever 'title previously held by Final Countdown cover.... Couldn't make it past 1:00 ...

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I think "MUSIC" is a bit of a stretch. They should be playing in front of a dentist's office.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Im like 30 seconds in.. Has this drummer ever sat behind a kit before? :holy: This is bad.. Is this like karoke with a whole band?

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Im literally :rofl: Holy shit that scream just killed me :rofl: Im sitting here with my mouth wide open..

The singer lieterally cringes at 3:30. Man even deaf people would know this sucks. :rofl:

The youtube comments are awesome too. Some how this was a related video on the side..

In context to the first video.. Its almost almost.. Ah fuck they both suck I cant pick which is worse. :rofl:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Good god that was just absolutely horrible. Its surprising that some people have confidence to get up on stage. Their rehearsals couldn't have sounded too much better :ugh:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts