Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Boss pedals and Ibanez/Maxon style pedals that have rubber bottoms instead of metal bottoms (that would make putting Velcro on SO much easier), how do you add Velcro to these type of pedals that doesn’t leave behind a ton of goop and is clean?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I actually avoid those pedals for this reason. They're a pain in the ass :lol:

I recall having that PlanetWaves tuner. Such an awesome display, but the mother weighted like 5 pounds and would ALWAYS fall off the board because of it's stupid rubber foot.

·
MOD King
8 Posts
As an alternative I use a Holyboard pedal board which uses zip ties to fasten the pedals. This way I avoid velcro completely. I have pets and it takes no time for velcro to have hair build up on it.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
As an alternative I use a Holyboard pedal board which uses zip ties to fasten the pedals. This way I avoid velcro completely. I have pets and it takes no time for velcro to have hair build up on it.
My dog is part husky, and I just never cared that there was dog hair on my board :lol: ymmv. I also left my pedals on my board - they only came off when it was sellin' time.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
My dog is part husky, and I just never cared that there was dog hair on my board :lol: ymmv. I also left my pedals on my board - they only came off when it was sellin' time.
3M dual lock. No pet hair.

·
MOD King
8 Posts
Oh look it's budda commenting on my post....again. I love you too buddy. Thanks for dropping by.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Fuckin' Budda. Always discussing things on a discussion forum. The nerve of that guy! Is there no limit to his depravity!?

·
MOD King
8 Posts
Nah, I think it's great. He comments on my posts everywhere. I have a true fan.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Nah, I think it's great. He comments on my posts everywhere. I have a true fan.
Just commenting on something I have direct experience with, but I'm glad it made your day :lol:.

·
MOD King
8 Posts
I'm sorry guys. I woke up with a migraine for the third day in a row and I decided to take it out on budda for some reason. I apologize.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I put dual lock on my pedals but have the loop part of velcro on my board and the pedals stick very very well.
No dog hair on mine. All loose hair is from me hehe

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I'm sorry guys. I woke up with a migraine for the third day in a row and I decided to take it out on budda for some reason. I apologize.
I broke two ribs on Wednesday, so fuck you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts