Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Yes! This is fuckin' amazing. :lol:

"Boutique is a place where women go to buy their underwear. It is not a place where a man goes to buy an amplifier".

:winning:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
"Boutique is a place where women go to buy their underwear. It is not a place where a man goes to buy an amplifier".
Words to live by :metal:

Also, rofl at the AX7 comment :lol:

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
This man is truly gifted with a report among musicians, he has grown up among the finest this planet has to offer, and his refined rock n' roll attitude speaks volumes to his apparent dedication to the craft of music, and by music I mean aural destruction.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Well, that was entertaining... :lol:

The dude would probably NOT be impressed by my Roadster half stack, but different strokes for different folks, and I like my tone more than his. :)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
with no modifications? :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
The point is, how do you know the fairy Bob isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The point is, how do you know the fairy Bob isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

http://static.moviefanatic.com/images/gallery/milton-from-waynes-world_612x345.jpg[/][/quote]

Rofl, :winning:

I propose we get a Chris Farley Smiley or Big Bob / boutique panty icon? :idea:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
You know, that whole "boutique" thing has to be a PR ploy or a bit of character acting anyway. Honestly, who would look for an obscure boutique amp at a place called "Big Bob's Marshall Warehouse"?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts