Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I consider myself to be a fairly big fan of The Smashing Pumpkins, but this is so ridiculous and cheesy that I couldn't help but laugh at it.

Besides, didn't he make a big deal a while back about how he was against doing things that focused mainly on the Pumpkins' past popularity? Something about that time being over and focusing on the future? :shrug:

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
I'm no Pumpkins fan, and think that song sucks dog's fucking nuts, but other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it. It fits the concept of the PPV, and it fits the current storylines.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
In so far as that goes I've seen far worse in pro wrestling. That actually works OK.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
What the hell was that? :lol:

Go Sting, by the way. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Besides, didn't he make a big deal a while back about how he was against doing things that focused mainly on the Pumpkins' past popularity? Something about that time being over and focusing on the future? :shrug:

·
I MG.org salute you.
2,501 Posts
Billy Corgan trying to look and sound badass just does NOT work.
:agreed:

I was never a big Pumpkins fan....probably because they beat the hell out of it on the radio around here.....

....and because every time Billy Corgan opens his mouth all I can see is this...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.