Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
....aaaaand you've lost me.
Please. It's like a reversible vasectomy, except less invasive and less painful.

Hell of a lot nicer than $80/month for BC pills.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
…Maybe if I could get some general anesthetic. Local, yeah, that too, but not until I'm dead to the world :lol:

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have three kids, so I think I've done my bit. And it's not like you have to watch...
Staying abstinent for three days is the hard part ;)

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts

See, I would be fine with this for BC and makes perfect sense. However, I am not fine reading about holes in my sack.

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts

See, I would be fine with this for BC and makes perfect sense. However, I am not fine reading about holes in my sack.
It's cool, though, because after they cut the hole, miscellaneous tubes are pulled out, then a needle is you know what fuck this.

I'm just really thankful that my wife has an IUD.

·
sawdust aficionado
1,343 Posts
This is a great idea for those who want to wait to have children. However, if you know you don't want children, I'd recommend getting a vasectomy instead. One time procedure that lasts for the rest of your life instead of having one every 10 years.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Please. It's like a reversible vasectomy, except less invasive and less painful.

Hell of a lot nicer than $80/month for BC pills.
a) implant
b) coil
c) injections
d) plenty of options that are non-invasive and don't require sticking needles in our most sensitive organs
e) $80/month? As in, you have to pay for birth control pills?! Man, there's another reason it sucks having a queen, birth control pills are free on the NHS. :lol:

I only really see this appealing to totally pussywhipped beta males seeking to further pseudofeminism (who I have no respect for) and for mansluts who want to shag everything without getting it pregnant (who I have no respect for)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts