Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
32,642 Posts
International currency has no use until we have an international government.
Worse than that, it is currency through a privately held corporation. Anyone who is dumb enough to put their money into that deserves whatever they get.

· with a Shotgun
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Does anyone know how long it takes to generate a single bit coin anyway? I know it depends on the machine being used, but how is it even worthwhile? Can I generate 1 bit coin per day with a $800 Quadro FX graphics card?

That'd be an interesting proposition, if the bit coin is worth $15-20.
It probably generate a nice electrical bill too.

· Registered
1 Posts
Just recently I came across the theory that banks created cryptocurrency in order to get a currency that no one can track. I'm not sure how true it is?
Tbh, it’s been more than 10 years, and crypto has changed greatly. IMO bitcoin is not profitable anymore. It’s outlived itself, and it’s a pity. I wish I had been wise enough to sell it before it went down. Anyway, the time has come to reinvest that money in real estate and stocks. I’ve also bought some facilities for trading via MetaTrader ( MT4 for Android ), so I hope to earn more money than I’ve lost. What are you going to do, guys? Please, share your thoughts about bitcoin.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts