21,053 Posts
I approve of your choice of dealer.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I approve of your choice of dealer.
I approve of your hot mom. :yesway:

These are going in my Carvin, and if I don't care for them in that, I have a set of nickel Rio Grandes that Nate hooked me up with. And like 12 other guitars that I'm sure they'll work fine in. :lol:

They look fucking sick though, I can't wait to get 'em in. :D

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Fuck yes, let me know how these end up sounding. Also Canadian dealers = :D

I bet it'll smell like a crisp winter morning, but not the kind that's so crisp it hurts.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
These are going in my Carvin, and if I don't care for them in that, I have a set of nickel Rio Grandes that Nate hooked me up with. And like 12 other guitars that I'm sure they'll work fine in. :lol:
Start warming up the dremil. :yesway: Anytime I've put a covered pickup like that in a Carvin, I've had to do a fair bit of "expanding" the pickup cavity. Also, you'll have to widdle the mounting tabs a but too. Those will look fucking sweet in it, though. :metal:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Start warming up the dremil. :yesway: Anytime I've put a covered pickup like that in a Carvin, I've had to do a fair bit of "expanding" the pickup cavity. Also, you'll have to widdle the mounting tabs a but too. Those will look fucking sweet in it, though. :metal:
Think so? The pickups in my CS already have covers, and pickup rings.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Think so? The pickups in my CS already have covers, and pickup rings.
Ah, didn't know they were already covered. :yesway: You still might have to file the tabs on the pickups down a bit, though. That's just a given with Carvin. Bastards. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
I'm interested in hearing what you think of these.
I am a little underwhelmed by the Aftermath I put in my Rico.
I like the Rebel yell I put in my RG7CT better.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, it'll be a while. No way am I talking a soldering iron to the Carvin myself. I'm terrified of it, it's fucking gorgeous. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts