Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Volvo Mis-Enthusiast
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) BKP Miracle Man 7 string humbucker set:

Taken from an RG7421 sold to me by drache713. 14" of lead on the bridge, 15" of lead on the neck. Obnoxious BKP-rotosound 6 string set included, as well as some BKP plectrums. $150 :eek: SOLD

2) Dimarzio D-sonic humbucker in white:

Bought it from banjomikez quite a while ago. 10.5" of lead. $40

3) Ibanez Rg7321 humbucker set:

Taken from my 2005(?) Ibanez RG7321. Bridge pickup has red electrical tape around it from when I fixed a wiring issue with it. Both pickups work great! 12" of lead on the bridge, 8.5" of lead on the neck. Great for a project guitar, and price reflects that. $40

4) Ibanez Rg7421 humbucker set:

Taken from my 1999 Ibanez Rg7421. One is four-conductor (12" of lead), the other is two-conductor (8" of lead). $50 SOLD

5) Ibanez 6-string bridge humbucker, two conductor:

Taken from my 2001 Ibanez Millenium Destroyer. 11.5" of lead. $20

I would prefer not to break up sets. The only trade I'm interested in is for a red 6-string neck humbucker.

Prices include shipping within the CONUSA. References can be found here, mostly, or on ebay (arnoroth661). I think I might even have some on SS.org (arnoroth611). :lol:

Please contact me through private messaging. My method of receiving payment is PayPal! :yesway:

·
Volvo Mis-Enthusiast
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Volvo Mis-Enthusiast
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:bump: :scream:

I'm done with my move... I know these damn things are around here somewhere, so make offers! :scream:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts