Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering which of the following BKP/Motorcity's PU series would give a more natural tone ? ehh ie: more Raw power and wont hide up your playing mistakes?

i have read from Rig talk about the Motorcity's Afwayu to be rawer than BKP's Nailbomb and is also drier... does it means that is not meant to compliment with drier amps as i have a Fryette 50CL currently...

could anyone recommend which PU to go with regardless of which wood that your deciding to go for that would result in a more natural raw tone of it? generally is BKP vs Motorcity.. thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love bkps, best pups out there IMO, but i dont have any experience with motor city. What type of music do you play?
i dont really have a fix genre like you guys are cutting albums ... i am more like a self satisfied player... hahah i like trash some modern metal some kinda rock too ...

i have tried not to do it too dry and i have touble playing my 50CL cause dry means harder to play and moreover is very open tone... but noticed great improvement in my picking work...

i have currently a nailbomb alnico 7s for my bridge and its fine well define too sweet too with my ibanez HRG7... but i'll like to look upon comparison between BKP series and motorcity... retaining the organic/natural tone is what i like getting sweet tones and tight ... sorry not much that i would think of cause i am not a tone freak lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts