Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here know of a way to enable Chinese on a Blackberry? I have a user here who needs to read info from immigrants applying for citizenship and shit, and she regularly gets e-mails from China. I know I can install the Chinese OS on it, but if I do that, will everything on the Blackberry be in Chinese? Because if it is, I won't be able to support it, therefor it will be a no go.

Any ideas? I've looked for separate language packs but all Google turns up is "install the Chinese OS". I know there's a few Blackberry users here, as well as a couple techs so I thought someone might be able to help me :lol:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Anyone here know of a way to enable Chinese on a Blackberry? I have a user here who needs to read info from immigrants applying for citizenship and shit, and she regularly gets e-mails from China. I know I can install the Chinese OS on it, but if I do that, will everything on the Blackberry be in Chinese? Because if it is, I won't be able to support it, therefor it will be a no go.

Any ideas? I've looked for separate language packs but all Google turns up is "install the Chinese OS". I know there's a few Blackberry users here, as well as a couple techs so I thought someone might be able to help me :lol:
Ah, I had to this for a friend at work. Try this:

Getting Your Blackberry to Display Chinese Characters - Support and Discussion Forums

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to fucking cock punch you if we ever meet :lol: I fell for that hook, line and sinker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts