Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Does it have bastard swords? I heard there were going to be bastard swords.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
So... I'd get to be a badass Buckethead/Megaman character in a Castlevania setting?

I might buy a PS4 for that.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
So, I ended up binging gameplay videos of this.

Observation. You run into a lot of allies that praise you for your penance of silence but don't mention the fact you rescued them from innumerable ghastly horrors.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
So, I ended up binging gameplay videos of this.

Observation. You run into a lot of allies that praise you for your penance of silence but don't mention the fact you rescued them from innumerable ghastly horrors.
Jupiter's cock!

·
Its Nis Pe, bitch!
605 Posts
Nice I hadn't realized this wasn't out yet, they seem to have added quite a bit aesthetically and mechanically since last time I checked it out. Looks to have more Souls-like elements than previous builds (originally was more Castlevania-ish) which honestly have been working well in side-scrollers like this. If ya can't quite wait for this you can check out Death's Gambit and Salt and Sanctuary which I believe are pretty cheap right now on PC/PS4.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hoping it's more like Castlevania and less like Souls. The first 2 CV games were my favorites as a kid, and one of the reboots a few years back (SOTN, maybe?) was fuckin' great.

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
I'm hoping it's more like Castlevania and less like Souls. The first 2 CV games were my favorites as a kid, and one of the reboots a few years back (SOTN, maybe?) was fuckin' great.
Just get Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night.

Seriously. It's pretty much a Castlevania game right down to the 2 word difference in the title. And it's a great Castlevania game at that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts