Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
When did you play for Bloodshot Dawn dude? Saw them support Hypocrisy last year and they were awesome

Sadly not at Bloodstock due to parenthood :lol:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
When did you play for Bloodshot Dawn dude? Saw them support Hypocrisy last year and they were awesome

Sadly not at Bloodstock due to parenthood :lol:
Around 09 for a year or so? Ant the current bassist did some traveling and I basically filled in while he was away. It was Brutal :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Around 09 for a year or so? Ant the current bassist did some traveling and I basically filled in while he was away. It was Brutal :lol:
This will be my first year normally just do download and Glastonbury, but simply can't miss megadeth with a headline slot. What am I to expect? Any use full advice? ( I'm going alone). <<< I know sad right but I have no metalhead friends :(

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Get drunk.

Also, to fully enjoy the show, don't watch Megadeth play. :yesway:
I saw Megadeth live in 2006 and they were amazing (8 years ago, I know, but most people I know think Megadeth has sucked live since 2000).

I think nowadays they're kind of a gamble. Some shows are great and some shows are "eh."

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw Megadeth live in 2006 and they were amazing (8 years ago, I know, but most people I know think Megadeth has sucked live since 2000).

I think nowadays they're kind of a gamble. Some shows are great and some shows are "eh."
Yeah this worry's me (a bit like watching my wife give birth. The 'will it put me off for life' symptom). But hey, if I drink enough first then what the hell, I can simply pretend its amazing!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.