Would this cross over for thread rage? :scratch:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
:cassidy:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Wanna know why? That's because Audi most drivers are some of the biggest dicks ever and feel the need to provoke us poor BMW drivers :(

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Around here, the biggest and most aggressive assholes (and that's really saying something in a city full of insane Crown Vic taxis) are invariably driving a 6-series. If someone's flying down the FDR at 90 mph slaloming through traffic, screaming from one stoplight to the next, pulling up directly behind you as you're about to parallel park and honking, or tailgating so close you can't see their headlights, 9 times out of 10 it's a 640, 650, or M6, with the occasional M3.

Audis here (even the A5/S5/RS5) seem to be driven about as unobtrusively as their styling, and most Merc drivers seem to be too afraid of dinging their luxo-barges to want to push things.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Around here, the biggest and most aggressive assholes (and that's really saying something in a city full of insane Crown Vic taxis) are invariably driving a 6-series. If someone's flying down the FDR at 90 mph slaloming through traffic, screaming from one stoplight to the next, pulling up directly behind you as you're about to parallel park and honking, or tailgating so close you can't see their headlights, 9 times out of 10 it's a 640, 650, or M6, with the occasional M3.

Audis here (even the A5/S5/RS5) seem to be driven about as unobtrusively as their styling, and most Merc drivers seem to be too afraid of dinging their luxo-barges to want to push things.
I see people do that in Civics and Accords all the time :lol:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I don't think you're a jerk, Tim. :wub:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Damn all the stigmas around the common luxury cars. I havent heard shit-talk of acura owners :idea:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Damn all the stigmas around the common luxury cars. I havent heard shit-talk of acura owners :idea:
That's because they're almost as boring as Lexus owners.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I think i'd rather be classified as boring over asshole lol.

Not that i'll have a luxury car in which to fit into a category :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts