Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
That concept is ugly btw, haha.

I do like the LED rings they have going right now. Wonder how this actually works, since by their nature lasers make terrible headlights, being all focused and shit :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Everyone's concepts are ripping off Audi :lol:

And that is really quite ugly :-/

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Now, this is a good-looking concept:

I'm, frankly, shocked that Ford's design department came up with something that good-looking, haha.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
They used to own Aston, IIRC. That said, it's also a little reminscent of the Thunderbird and Mustang grilles, so it's not a total ripoff.

And honestly, if you get a hot hatch that looks like that at Ford prices, that's pretty fucking awesome. I think most "budget" brands seriously underestimate the good that styling and design can do.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I don't think it's actually a "laser". LED's are not lasers.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They used to own Aston, IIRC. That said, it's also a little reminscent of the Thunderbird and Mustang grilles, so it's not a total ripoff.

And honestly, if you get a hot hatch that looks like that at Ford prices, that's pretty fucking awesome. I think most "budget" brands seriously underestimate the good that styling and design can do.
The thing is, you have brands like Kia, who are churning out great looking cars that drive and feel like absolute shit once you get in them.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe the housing is cut with a laser, you never know with BMW's bullshiatsu :lol:
:lol: The owner's manual of my car, no shit, says that the auto inside/outside air circulator will automatically turn on if it detects a higher than normal percentage of hazardous particulate in the air.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
The thing is, you have brands like Kia, who are churning out great looking cars that drive and feel like absolute shit once you get in them.
Kia makes good looking cars? :scratch:

Most of them seem to be pretty much average-looking. But most of the newer Fords I've been in have felt reasonably nice, and have only seemed to be lacking in the styling department. The Fusion and Taurus are decent-looking for sedans, but could use a bit more "zazz."

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
:lol: The owner's manual of my car, no shit, says that the auto inside/outside air circulator will automatically turn on if it detects a higher than normal percentage of hazardous particulate in the air.
That's actually not false, there's a bunch of sensors inside the cabin, just don't be surprised when one goes bad one day :rofl:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts