Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just wonder if a blank from warmoth but with the pickup routes would be big enough to replace the body on the warlock bronze series?

sorry if this is in the wrong place

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant even understand what the hell you are asking..
lol I was wanting to know if a "Blank" from warmoth and the Bronze warlock body is about the same size, basically, I had gotten a Bronze warlock from a friend and was thinking of making it a project guitar, but want to start with a new body.

Like a Mahogany with flamed maple cap from warmoth, but with a s-s-s pickup layout...:squint: so basicly a "extreme" fender lol

so, would One black work or would I need more wood?

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if not that will suck. really didnt want to try and do the ickup routes my self lol

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well took a ruler, was the only thing I had to mesure with :lol: but as close as possible got was 22" long by 14" wide, and the warmoth blanks are 19" x 14" so I'm thinking if I do go that way then I'd have to make the body a bit smaller the the orginal.

and Yes I am wanting to make another warlock body :lol:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
You could (once you have a proper measurement of the body size) ring Warmoth and ask how much of an upcharge it would be to make an oversize blank.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You could (once you have a proper measurement of the body size) ring Warmoth and ask how much of an upcharge it would be to make an oversize blank.
well I emailed them about it and the guy that replyed said they dont do anything bigger and to try some other site lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts