Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Bogner Alchemist combo 112. On craigslist and fb market place I am offering it for $550 due to its near mint condition, but I will make a deal for anyone on this forum. I prefer local pickup because I haven't sold anything on the internet that isn't a WoW account since Ebay banned the sales of "intangible items" as they put it. I am also terrified of shipping something that is about 80lbs with glass tubes in it for any distance. I live directly in between daytona beach and st augustine florida. I have one example of using it live. I was running an MXR full bore metal pedal thru the clean channel for this

The amp is best described as a cross between a mesa boogie and a fender. It can switch from 20w or 40w. Its really fucking loud. I've had enough of my teachers at school checking in to see who was shaking the building when I was practicing with it.

This is from an old guitar center ad for it.
"6L6 class-A/B power section and 5 - 12AX7 preamp tubes; selectable power section (40 or 20 watts)
One 12" premium Celestion speaker
Channel 1 (gold): Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Volume, Crunch mode, variable Bright, Deep switch; Channel 2 (mercury): Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Volume, variable Bright, Mid Shift; Shared: in parallel, Reverb Type, Reverb Level, Delay Type, Delay Level, Delay Repeats (Feedback), Tap Tempo
Included four-button footswitch controls Channel Select, Boost, Delay and Reverb
Eye-catching retro-modern fit-and-finish"

It does come with a foot pedal and xlr cable to connect to the pedal as well as a cover for it. My cats are in love with the cover and hiding in it.

I should note that I am really impressed with the reverb and the delay. I used it live for hard rock, metal, rap, reggae, lauryn hill(wrote a funk style riff for that), country and pop songs for school events and was impressed with how versatile it is.

If someone out of area really wanted it we would have to work out what shipping would be and how to make sure to keep it safe because I don't trust anyone with shipping a tube amp.

Attachments

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumping this back up. Its a really versatile amp. I just only use it if I have a live show which is maybe twice a year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts