Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few years ago he would have told you that a Jackson was the best guitar to get...
Yeah, I was thining "I've seen that guy somewhere else" and you're absolutely right, thats the ex-Jackson guy!!!

Whats the deal with him switching brands? Haha

EDIT: here it is Chris Cannella in DaBelly Magazine

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Also known as the Dino Cazares technique.

Whatever_I_Am_Shilling_Right_Now is superior to everything! Trust me, this time I mean it!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Also if your tone sucks, or doesn't fit your band, it's not because your guitar is or isn't bolt on...

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Aha, that's the band he played in... I remember many years ago I saw a video of them and couldn't stop laughing when I had "Fat Factory" in my head during the entire song... :ugh:
Tell me again how many world tours your band has been on, how many albums you have out, and what signature model guitars you have on the market.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
You're busting on the guy for his weight and ignoring his accomplishments. Don't be a dick.
Dave? Is that you???:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're busting on the guy for his weight and ignoring his accomplishments. Don't be a dick.
Yeah what was that, 8 years ago? :p I don't usually find fat guys funny anymore just by the fact they are fat. :p

EDIT: hahahahaha!!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!! I just started a South Park episode for dinner and it starts out with Cartman being sad because he thought people would think was "ribbed"... Hahahah

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Well, ackording to this ESP guy a bolt-on is best for a 4-piece band with a single guitar player :scratch:
I remembering thinking WTF? while watching that video 3-4 days ago.

How can anyone still tells that A Bolt On is best or worst than whatever Neck joint there is in terms of Tone? Tone you hear recorded is probably 10% of what the guitar gives the rest is FX and Compression and EQ and more EQ and even some more EQ not to mention 2-4 tracks of the same guitar... Live... Live NO ONE understands shit with all the noise, its sound thats it...

·
Ear Punisher
858 Posts
I gotta call bullshit on the bolt on thing. I'm pretty sure there are 4 piece bands out there using Les Pauls and such with set necks that would also call bullshit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.