Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last scene they show is how you know this is going to be a great Borat movie the first time you watch it.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
I can’t wait for this. If it’s half as good as the first then I should only have to change my pants once from pissing myself laughing.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't wait for this. If it's half as good as the first then I should only have to change my pants once from pissing myself laughing.
I remember him saying he wanted to do another one but I couldn't see how it could live up to the first. Having a daughter character is going to be a cool dynamic. Also "My daddy is the smartest man in the whole flat world" is great.

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
Just finished it, very cool. I won't post any spoilers but it lives up to everything that has come before it.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just finished it, very cool. I won't post any spoilers but it lives up to everything that has come before it.
I just finished it too. I loved it. The dancing scene and "moon blood" jfc

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
I just finished it too. I loved it. The dancing scene and "moon blood" jfc
The actress who played his daughter did a superb job. I'm trying to figure out my favourite part, but I actually laughed all the way through which is pretty rare.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The actress who played his daughter did a superb job. I'm trying to figure out my favourite part, but I actually laughed all the way through which is pretty rare.
I know. She definitely fits into the role of Borat's daughter. I think her best quote is "my daddy is the smartest man in the whole flat world"

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
We watched it Friday night and while I think it’s impossible to hit the same mark as the first one, it was great! The “moon blood” scene was fucking hilarious.

It had been over 10 years since I watched the original, so I forgot a lot of the bits. I threw it on after watching the 2nd and died laughing almost as much as I did the first time I saw it. Man, what a great fucking movie.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I was so afraid this sequel would not live to the first one. So glad my fears were unfounded. Its brilliant once again. The scene with the guy offering money's value on Borat's daughter is just priceless, especially her own daughter feeling so ashamed of what her retarded dad just did.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was so afraid this sequel would not live to the first one. So glad my fears were unfounded. Its brilliant once again. The scene with the guy offering money's value on Borat's daughter is just priceless, especially her own daughter feeling so ashamed of what her retarded dad just did.
The whole faxing sequence was good. I wonder if the guy writing out the faxes owned the place and just forgot to harvest his fucks because most companies would not put up with that.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Well, beside a few funny scenes, I think it sucked. We're far from the "freshness" of the 1st film.
To me, it looks like it was made at the last minute, with a script written on the corner of a table in an hour.

Many scenes with the daughter were too long and dull, IMHO. :shrug:

The scene with Giuliani: in your opinion, how much of it is staged?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts