Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone still playing this on 360? Me and my bro are going halves on it. I play it on PC, but have a hard time lining up times to play with my PC friends. I'd be starting over from scratch obviously. Anyone down for making a new char?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I still have to finish the DLC on 360. When you get going, let me know and I'll join your game and drop a shitload of weapons for you guys to vendor so you start off with a pile of cash.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
yeah i got it about 3 weeks ago. I got sidetracked with Super Street Fighter IV, but im down for playing it.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. I'm buying it from some dude on Kijiji, he's going to be calling me today hopefully so we can meet up and I can grab it. What level are you at? I can always try to rush until I get to your level.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, nice :lol: I really like playing a Scout so that's probably what I'll end up taking again.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm probably going to be fucking useless though. I'm a computer FPS person, so my aiming will probably be shit.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked this up last night, will need to renew my XBL subscription before I can get up and running.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts