Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
:eek:

I was gonna post something a little while ago since he was gonna be in CT before this was announced but shit was way too expensive.

$30 for Yngwie? I should be able to swing it

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm definitely in, and since Drew texted me about it I assume he is as well.

We can all wear frilly pirate shirts! (I know that Nick (kmanick) owns a few of them anyway)

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
I'm definitely in, and since Drew texted me about it I assume he is as well.

We can all wear frilly pirate shirts! (I know that Nick (kmanick) owns a few of them anyway)
WTF I just spit up my coffee all over my desk :rofl:
I may have to break out the leather pants too :)
count me in who's getting the tickets I may be in for 2 or 3.
let me know

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Tool you long enough, cock, I could have gotten us in on the presale had you texted me back when I sent it. :(

:lol:

I've never been a massive fan of his music, but if there's anyone who you can reliably count on for an over-the-top, big-hair, pretentious, wall-of-marshalls 80s hair metal show, it's the Yngster. :yesway:

Isn't this the day after Steven Wilson? :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:bump: Anyone still interested in this?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
How did I miss this? You guys get tickets yet?

Edit: Just realized I already have plans for that night...

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
No, no one ever got back to me. :lol:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I'm about to be piss broke and will be spending most of my time in the animation labs so I have to back out

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Last time I saw the Yng he was completely reasonably sized. He definitely had a fat era, but he seems to have gotten over that.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I can't make this, work is busy as balls. :(

12 year old me is disappointed in myself. (Much like Drew's mom.)

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
It's ok. I'm sad that I'm missing Steven Wilson at the Best Buy Theater tonight :(

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Working on a Sunday night? Hope that means OT :(
Nah, I get up stupid early during the week though, so going out on a school night doesn't really work for me. :\ It takes me an hour+ to get home from the city, and if I get to sleep around 2 and get up at 5, I'll be a bag of shit all day.

(More than I normally am, of course)

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Me, Drew, Keith and Keith's Glorious Beard are catching that tomorrow night. :yesway:
I know. I have to miss that one too :(

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
This was sick in Denver. Worth $40 for tickets + $30 for parking during a Rockies game? Dunno about that. But I figure you have to see THE MAESTRO at least once.

He still loves what he's doing though, or he is really good at faking it. His kicks were pretty high too.

I really wanted to buy the $100 signed cigar humidor from his sexy merch lady, but couldn't swing it. :(

Caught like 4 picks though. YJM fires them off non stop.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
This was sick in Denver. Worth $40 for tickets + $30 for parking during a Rockies game? Dunno about that. But I figure you have to see THE MAESTRO at least once.

He still loves what he's doing though, or he is really good at faking it. His kicks were pretty high too.

I really wanted to buy the $100 signed cigar humidor from his sexy merch lady, but couldn't swing it. :(

Caught like 4 picks though. YJM fires them off non stop.
He does. It is all front kicks and pick flips. Saw him at Cervantes 3 years back....for $15.

Mindblowingly accurate, that man is.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts