Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the hell do i do this? I have a few midi tracks that are complete but bogging down my system. I want to bounce them to audio. I'v tried a bunch of different things and all i get is mp3's and wav's with no audio when i play them.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, i keep having the same problem. It changes the pitch of the midi once it renders. it raises the entire file 2 notes in pitch. I have absolutly no idea why

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've never had problems with rendering stems...
Its really strange. I dont know why it would make the pitch off other than some clocks not aligned like *** said. But i cant find any info on it and i'm not sure where its at on reaper to check.

My project is 44100hz and my rendering is 44100 hz, so i'm guessing thats not it.

Its driving me crazy. I'm doing a cover of conan the barbarian and i'v got most of the strings done, but i havnt gotten anything done on it for over 24 hours because of this one silly problem.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe its specific to omnispheres? I'm going to record the midi audio out from one computer to another. I just hope it doesnt kill my sound quality.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Maybe its specific to omnispheres? I'm going to record the midi audio out from one computer to another. I just hope it doesnt kill my sound quality.
I don't know about Omnisphere, but if its anything like Trilian (which I think it is), than you have an overall pitch adjustement ("octave") right at the front screen of Omnisphere, and in the "EDIT" screen an additional pitch adjustements, with fine tuning per notes/cents...

and the important thing is - Trilian is "detuned" right from start, you have to change it right at the start...

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't know about Omnisphere, but if its anything like Trilian (which I think it is), than you have an overall pitch adjustement ("octave") right at the front screen of Omnisphere, and in the "EDIT" screen an additional pitch adjustements, with fine tuning per notes/cents...

and the important thing is - Trilian is "detuned" right from start, you have to change it right at the start...
Interesting. I'l have to go investigate this.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually, Now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure its something with reaper, and possible the project i have open. I opened it and didnt do anything to it so it should be set up stock.
But, since it wouldnt let me bounce the midi tracks, i took the headphone out from my lap top to my desktops computers mic in and hit play on the lap top and recorded the midi audio onto the desktop computer. After that i checked and of course everything was in pitch in the recording, so then i took those files and copied and pasted them into the original project, and EVEN THE AUDIO FILES CHANGED PITCH like the original midi renderings. I'm fucking baffeled.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts