Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Who really cares if he wants to bang her. I certainly don't. It's wasting time and effort on something that really doesn't matter. Now the more they want to investigate with her with her clothes off...I'm okay with that.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I love how they're investigating this despite the fact that the "victim" hasn't put forward any complaints.

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
According to the article, Sterger claims that Favre, who has reportedly been texting teammates, ultimately texted her something quite different: numerous photos of his penis, including one in which "he's masturbating -- while wearing a pair of Crocs."
Holy crap :lol:

related awesome vid making the rounds (work safe):

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
This all happened in September of '08. This is why you erase the info on your old phone before you donate it ;)

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I don't follow NFL, so haven't even heard of the guy, but I mean come on,

A) The dude was just trying to get laid
B) What's the big deal, did it effect the games he played in any way?
C) At least he has taste in women, she is fucking smokin'!
D) Anyone got this chicks number? I feel she'd appreciate a picture of my bathing suit area also.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Yep, he was fined the 50K for not cooperating with the investigation. The NFL never had any proof he did anything wrong, never had any forensic evidence he did anything, but I suppose he's lucky all the same. The NFL usually fines/suspends on accusations alone; they're not big on the 'reasonable doubt' thing. I bet Ben R. is pissed in Pittsburgh today!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Ehhh... if he went to any of the strip clubs in NYC that the athletes usually show up in, that figure is debatable. :lol:
:agreed:

My friend's friend's roommate works at one of those. She pays for the lion's share of a good-sized luxury apartment in Murray Hill on what she makes.

She's also the last person you'd expect to be a professional stripper, personality-wise :lol:

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
For those interested... apparently this girl is gonna be in Playboy next month. There's a topless photo of her on the inside of the back cover, last page in this month's.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She's already did a few pics for Playboy.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; A6277 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 Sprint APA6277KT)

You mean Lameboy. Wake me up when she does Hustler.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
I doubt there's enough money in Playboy for her...I expect to see lawsuits by MLK day at the latest. No one starts a stink 2 years after the fact unless they fully expect to make serious bank.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts