Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i've got the bridge studs that will be a snug fit. I do not have the stop tailpiece studs yet but they should be here today or tomorrow. What should I use when I install these? The tuneomatic studs will be a Very snug fit and I want to make sure I don't break anything or chip any wood off the V when I install them. Just a hammer/mallet and cover the stud with a block of wood or something?

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did the bridge studs. Didn't have a block of wood...so I used a book. :lol: Took my time and the bridge studs are in perfectly. Just waiting on the tailpiece studs to get here so I can repeat, and then finally get it strung up, setup, and ready for recording.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I did the bridge studs. Didn't have a block of wood...so I used a book. :lol: Took my time and the bridge studs are in perfectly. Just waiting on the tailpiece studs to get here so I can repeat, and then finally get it strung up, setup, and ready for recording.
:yesway:sweet.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
:yesway:

How? :spock: that'd be one huge C clamp!
I mean, if the studs were at the very edge of the body, and you were morally required to press from the opposite side of the body, i guess it wouldnt work :(

12" Deep Throat C-Clamp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts