Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He may not have left UFC as a champion, but he is cutting some seriously good promos on Raw. Playing the heel role perfectly, Brock comes off as a complete asshole and legit ass-kicker.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/in-an-exclusive-interview-brock-lesnar-explains-his-motivation-for-coming-back-t-26015699

It will be pretty much impossible to book Cena to look good against Brock in a legit fight so my guess is Lesnar beats the living shit out of him and he gets a few months off to heal ring injuries.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Personally I think they're turning Cena heel. Let him job to a couple of huge names and then he snaps and becomes a cheating bastard. It all makes perfect sense which is why the WWE probably won't ever do it. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I can't see/read anything about Cena without thinking about:

A) How huge his parent's house was.
B) How fucking filthy it was inside.

I hung out with his older brother as a kid. Parents are loaded (next town over from me). His brother had like 12 computers and every video game system + game + computer game in the universe when we were like 14. And holy shit, did his parents keep a fucking nasty ass house. Like months worth of old toothpaste in the sink and dirty dishes with mold on them kind of nasty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.