Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Noodles

Votes: 11 19.3%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to like Chrome more over Firefox here recently. What do you guys/gals use now days?

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Chris got me hooked on Chrome for the time being - I will re-install FireFox when 4.0 final is out, but it's getting a little bloaty for me.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I use Chrome on my Laptop. I would like to use Chrome on this but it does not support 10.4 and I simply do not have the money to upgrade the operating system I use Safari on this as Firefox crashed frequently and had some weird video problems, sticky frames etc.

·
is totally evil.
88 Posts
Entertainingly, right now I'm using Firefox after having used Chrome extensively since it came out. 'Tis just kind of working better for me right now. For whatever reason Chrome shat itself inside out and now bookmarks are nonexistent for me, no preferences are saved, and the like. I just figured screw it, Firefox is actually working great for me now so this is fine.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
...as Firefox crashed frequently and had some weird video problems, sticky frames etc.
This was exactly my problem, dude. It came about for me during 4.0 Beta 3 or so. So I dropped the Beta until the Final comes out, and I'll give it another shake.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I use Chrome mostly. Though occasionally I use Firefox.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
<-------------

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I switched to Chrome after Firefox started working really slowly. I think it had something to do with the new plugin container, as pages with flash would make the program unresponsive.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts