Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
So the rest of the guys in Periphery are sick of playing that "New Groove" track we have opened almost every show with for the last year, so i figured id take a stab at writing a new one (for when we start off with 7 strings)
I felt like doing something that would set the mood perhaps a bit better and that would work well for leading into our song "Light"

Anyways if you want to check it you can hear it on myspace and soundclick:
Bulb - New Song: Mr. Person!! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
or
SoundClick artist: Bulb - Hello! I am Bulb! Enjoy the tunes!

We have a show at Ramshead in Baltimore on Sept 10th, and with any luck we might open that show with this intro!

Enjoy!

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
For some reason that start reminds me of Zelda.

Would love to hear this intro live *hint hint wink wink*

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
totally unrelated -- I saw you post an update about your band in Metal Hammer magazine!
ah i think that was a few weeks back, someone took a picture of the article, unfortunately i havent seen it for myself so i have no idea what it says, but i hope its good haha!

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
ah i think that was a few weeks back, someone took a picture of the article, unfortunately i havent seen it for myself so i have no idea what it says, but i hope its good haha!
I saw it yesterday night at Barnes & Noble. Seemed really positive. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I saw that. It looked really good. :yesway: Nice to hear you guys are getting some nice positive attention.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
I like it. Just ran it back to back with Light and it works pretty well. Kick ass work on Light by the way, I love that song.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts