Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dont you love balls?
1,482 Posts
Did you just call Misha a tool? :lol:

Congrats for him though, the only thing I'm concerned about is the emergence of even more Bulb wannabes.
I think he was saying he hopes Misha gets a nice cut of the profit from them releasing his presets :lol:

And this is cool, congratulations to Misha. But I gotta agree and say that I think the whole "gimme ur pre's" is kinda lame.

·
18,790 Posts
I might be wrong, but this sounds like it's new presets he specifically set up for this, not anything used on the album or any of his other demos. It's got the sound of his stuff, but the kick especially is not the kick he usually uses. ;)

That said, I'm snagging this, to go along with the Slate presets I already grabbed :lol: It's cheap enough to let my curiosity get the best of me :D

·
18,790 Posts
Alright, here's what I've done with it so far, this is the "Tight and Clicky" preset with nothing done to it:

http://soundcloud.com/trbbot/oh-no-bulb-mix

And here's the Slate "Fat Metal" preset dropped in the same mix (only adjustments were to even out the level)

http://soundcloud.com/trbbot/oh-no-slate-mix

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Not my kind of thing, but 'grats to Misha!

Alright, here's what I've done with it so far, this is the "Tight and Clicky" preset with nothing done to it:

And here's the Slate "Fat Metal" preset dropped in the same mix (only adjustments were to even out the level)

Yeah, I think I prefer the Slate preset aside from those God-awful cymbals.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Did you just call Misha a tool? :lol:

Congrats for him though, the only thing I'm concerned about is the emergence of even more Bulb wannabes.
hahaha, no dude. Bulb is a stand up dude. From all the interactions i've had with him, i'd chill with the dude or have a beer/whatever. That's more than I can say about most of the online crowd. (fuckin drew)

:wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts