Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rocktron Xpression, Blackstar ht-5, Carvin PB100

Edit: Sorry about that Chris. I should have been more specific

I edited this to reflect all the stuff thats sold

References - all ss.org
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/members/crg123.html

I've had dealings with pondman, clintsal, djpharoah, mcleanab, jordanky, as well as a bunch of others with buying, selling and trading. I've been a member there since 2011.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I'm selling some gear that I don't need anymore. Its as follows.

- Rocktron Xpression Multi-FX 1U rack mount unit : $150 OBO + ship

Basically its the same thing as a TC G Major but with guitar and bass speaker simulator and speaker modeling, mic position modeling, dynamic tube reactance modeling. It's also has the Rackmount HUSH built in. Its a pretty neat device just don't need it with the Axe Fx. I use to use it in the loop of my amp for dialing in any effects I wanted plus a great parametric eq.

I loved using it in conjunction with the line out (you need an attenuator, or just use the FX out) to get some great DI recordings.

MORE INFO: http://www.rocktron.com/xpression.html

Amps: Local pickup only unless I can figure out a good way to ship them

Blackstar Ht-5 (Non Reverb)- This is the version with the Celestion G10N - basically the 10" version of the V30. I upgraded the tube to a Tun Sol AX7 from the terrible stock Chinese AX7 - Really think it opened up the amp sound): $300 OBO - Local Only

Carvin Pro 100 Bass amp (PB-100-15): 15 Inch speaker, 100 watts. $125 OBO - Local Only

Amp Pictures:https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157647656865123/

If you want more specific information or more photographs let me know. I pretty flexible on pricing/ creative ideas so just shoot me an offer. I've sold tons of stuff on ss.org if you want a reference just look up my name on there.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
For shipping amps, I've usually gone with UPS. I shipped a 2x12 combo to AZ from OH for around $80. Pretty pricey, but splitting the cost with the buyer helps pad the pain :lol:. I've also used Greyhound Express once, when getting a 2x12 cab from AZ. It took a couple extra days, and I had to pick it up from my Greyhound station, but if I recall it was pretty inexpensive. You can insure it just like you would from any other carrier, they just toss it under the bus with everyone's luggage :lol:.

Also, those HT-5 combo's are pretty sweet :metal:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking for Axe FX accessories like Mission Control pedals, channel switchers, floor boards, etc. PM me and we can try and work something out for trades.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump for Carl Martin and Xpression. Make me a ridiculous offer. Might just take it, in particular on the Xpression. Its a great unit. Just doesnt have the name Recognition of the TC G Major.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts