Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
I'd do it...

[action=DelfinoPie]used to work in a slaughter house killing chickens for minimum wage.[/action]

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
I'd do it...

The thought had crossed my mind in the past. I'm sure it would horrify people at first, but it's not really a common thing. I suppose it's a lot like cats and dogs. We won't eat them here, and there's a lot of negative stigma about even thinking about it, but over in some parts of Asia they will without a thought.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
KICKING ASS
He's doing something to ass...he's not kicking it exactly, but he's definitely doing something.

:dryhump:

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
I am very tempted to try this to see how it turns out. Probably badly, but I'll give it a shot lol. There's been times where I've been out camping that I'd have done it without a thought. Last time I went, I ended up managing to catch a turtle on the bank next to the river where I was camping... he became dinner. I don't particularly view rabbits as much different than that..

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
There's an awesome butcher up the street from me that sells rabbit. I've been meaning to try it, apparently it's a staple of French cuisine. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.