Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I still hope that you do. Anal leakage. From the ass.

Yeah, that kind.
I'll tell you what... I can pretty close to it today after eating an ostrich jerkey, a protein shake, some fucked up kind of energy bar, and some water on my way to get my hair cut.

Come to think of it, I might have driven past a Chipotle, that could have done it.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Chipotle is awesome for what it is. I gladly ravage toilets in Chipotle's name.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll tell you what... I can pretty close to it today after eating an ostrich jerkey, a protein shake, some fucked up kind of energy bar, and some water on my way to get my hair cut.

Come to think of it, I might have driven past a Chipotle, that could have done it.
I hope you get anal leakage of the anus when getting your next haircut, and it freaks the barber out so that he shaves Vanilla Ice style lines in your eyebrows.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Chipotle is awesome for what it is. I gladly ravage toilets in Chipotle's name.
Eric > Adam

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I hope you get anal leakage of the anus when getting your next haircut, and it freaks the barber out so that SHE(who is hot as fuck) shaves Vanilla Ice style lines in your eyebrows.
I'm not so sure she would comply, no matter how bad my Chipotle acts up.

Then again, I wouldn't be going to that poor excuse for a Taco Bell anyway.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I worked at one for a year. Ate that stuff 6 times a week. Never had any abdominal issues.

Pussies :fawk:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chipotle is soul food.

I like Q'Doba quesadillas better, but Chipotle has the burrito thing locked imo. Plus, their hot salsa is fucking fantastic.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Is it tasty, though? I have gobs of hot sauce, and they're great for heat. Chipotle hot salsa is hot (ish), but extremely flavorful. I'd buy the shit out of it if they sold it in bottles.
Hell no, it is some of the hottest shit I've ever had.

They actually do have a "Hot Sauce Bar" with lots of different hot sauces ranging from mild to extremely hot, and they switch it up a lot. Anything they have at the hot sauce bar, they typically sell, in addition to a plethora of other ones as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts