Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
That's why stickers were invented.

That might cure my current "dilemma" though.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:dillon:

The only problem there is "well, may as well get the big one" followed by "look at all these empty inputs and outputs I have...".

I'll have 8 amps and 4 cabs in no time. :lol:
Man I kinda want one. Have 5 amps, one cab. Three of them have FX loops too, but $1100 is hard to swallow for something that usually just takes 30 seconds of plugging and unplugging :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Other than the Radial Headbone, the two I've seen the most of online recently are the Mesa and the Ampete models:

I've been strongly considering the Mesa Head Track myself, but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That mesa head track might be just the thing. I could put the FM3 in the loop of both the Triaxis and the Mark V... :idea:

Hey anyone want to buy a cheap G/Major? :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I have the Radial, and it works well, except for that FX loop issue. They offered a second unit to fix this, but the Mesa box is the whole package.

As far as its looks, it has a remote switch on it, so you can tuck it in the back and just use a latching footswitch to control it :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have the Radial, and it works well, except for that FX loop issue. They offered a second unit to fix this, but the Mesa box is the whole package.

As far as its looks, it has a remote switch on it, so you can tuck it in the back and just use a latching footswitch to control it :yesway:
Yeah I think that's the jam. I think I can use it with the FM3 and my midi switcher, so that I could have the FM3 switch between amps too. How rad is that?

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Hmmmm. Can’t decide if I want one of these and then I’ll keep both my Jet City and my Marshall running to the mini-stack, or I want a 112 cab just for the Jet City. Decisions, decisions...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.