Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am, but they pale in comparison to one of the godfathers of 80's speed metal, sir!

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Labatts fueled the legendary "Shannon and donnie take on the urban jungle" picstory.

A gay 80s pop cover band that gets PAID in mass quantities. Money is the root of all evil. ;)

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Plus:

Their 80's stuff can get a bit cheesy (I still love it) but their early shit is incredible...

·
I MG.org salute you.
2,501 Posts
^ :agreed:

I probably never would have learned any "classical" if it had not been for Rik Emmet.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

What are you guys, a buncha slack-jawed *******? ;)

·
AVH Guitar Repair
327 Posts
Hey! :lol: Old buds....I knew the guys from Sacrifice way back in their formative years, we all (from the 80's Toronto thrash scene) used to hangout when I was also tech with Slaughter, and Dave Carlo from Razor was also always hanging about at the parties. I also remember partying with Dan Beehler and Joe from Exciter when they were down from Ottawa....Dan would drink unhealthy amounts of beer. Hell of a pounding drummer too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts