Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was lucky and won a 600ex flash in a comp recently and as I already have 2 of them and an st-e3-rt a 3rd flash is superfluous to my needs as I prefer my elinchroms for multi light setups so I'm clearing out one of my used ones.

Excellent condition, never dropped, no scuffs or scratches. Comes with original pouch and stand/tripod mount and an omni bounce that I don't use as I have a lightsphere these days.

I have it listed on Gumtree and elsewhere for AU$430 but for anyone here I'll sell it for AU$390 and as it is so small and light I can ship it to the CONUS for $30 or UK for $40 or for those in Australia I'll send it to you for free.

References eBay ID ThatMusicGuyAus, also my business registration from which this flash is coming from https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/bySearchId.jspx?searchId=166559262&searchIdType=BUSN&_adf.ctrl-state=dcik0whtn_4

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
This may be a question with an obvious answer but I know nothing about cameras and would be interested in grabbing this for my wife..

She has a Canon Rebel t3i. Do you know if this is compatible?

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is, however if it's going onto a camera like that I honestly wouldn't recommend it due to not all the features being able to be used. For a Rebel T3i (600D as they're called here), grab a 430EX or EXII and it'll be a far better match as they are about as powerful, offer all the necessary features for someone starting off or expanding their skills with a shoe mount flash and it's gonna be about half the price and there are plenty of them around secondhand generally as they have been on the market longer (3 years as opposed to just over a year).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts