Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody own one? I got this around xmas and can't figure out how to transfer pictures and videos to my computer.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Do you have a Mac? If so, just plug the camera into the computer. If you're on a pc, you're suposed to have an installation cd-rom that comes with the ***. Install it, plug the *** into the computer. Pretty easy.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Mac's tend to not like Canon's. I have the SD1100IS, and I just pop out the SDCard and stick it in the slot on my machine. :quagmire:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)metal:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I've never had a problem with the 3 Canon digicams I've owned.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
^

Same here. I'm at my 3rd Canon camera and no problems whatsoever. Always on a Mac.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
You can always buy a memory card reader, thats the easiest way to go about these things.

But if I recall correctly you need to plug the camera into the computer with the USB cable it came with, and then turn the camera on. If it doesn't automatically change to a USB mode, then look through the settings and see if there's an option to put it into some kind of USB or PC connectivity mode.

Do you have a Mac? If so, just plug the camera into the computer. If you're on a pc, you're suposed to have an installation cd-rom that comes with the ***. Install it, plug the *** into the computer. Pretty easy.
Shouldn't need the CD, it should just be read as a standard USB mass storage device(like a flash drive). The CD usually just contains useless photo-editing software and glorified photo gallery software.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll give these tips a go and see what I can get, I'm not a mac user plus I build my own shit.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got it figured out, now I can finally upload pics on mg.org

1 - 14 of 14 Posts