Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good condition. These cameras can get stuck-lens syndrome once in a while, and in the ~2 years I've owned it, it's happened to me a total of 3 times. The solution is (no shit) to just smack the thing into your palm a few times and it'll be just fine. The last one happened maybe two months ago.

Amazon.com: Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver): Camera & Photo

Everything works perfectly, comes with camera, battery, charger and a USB cable. Manuals are for noobs.

They're still just under $200 new, and are all over eBay for $75 or so used and beat on, so call it $50 + $5 shipping, paypal, for anyone here before I chuck it on the 'bay.

8.0-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 16x 22-inch prints
3x optical image-stabilized zoom
2.5-inch PureColor LCD II monitor
Face Detection; Motion Detection Technology automatically reduces blur
Captures images to SD memory cards (not included)

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
This is an awesome camera. I thought I had the SD1200IS (which is likely a good *** too) but it's actually the 1100. Sharp images, and the video, even though it's not HD, is surprisingly good too.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just cleaning out my Misc Stuff drawer, and I still have this damn thing.

It works perfectly, takes awesome pictures and pretty damn decent video. Someone buy it so I don't have to deal with eBay. :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
fuck it, I need a picstory camera. Cash next time I see you cool?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts