Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some friends are planning on going to MDF this upcoming year, and I was wondering if anyone here knew whether or not they do camp grounds, since we don't feel like paying for a hotel room. Any been/know?

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So they do in fact have camping then?

·
Oh yeah!
1,913 Posts
So they do in fact have camping then?
The Maryland Deathfest, or MDF, has been an annual event for over nine years. It is held near Baltimore. They use the concert as a venue to showcase musicians who are wildly popular underground but not mainstreamed. The concert is held at the Sonar. There are hotels and camping grounds nearby, but not on the same premises as the concert.

Read more: List of Heavy Metal Festivals | eHow.com List of Heavy Metal Festivals | eHow.com

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
There is nowhere near either Death Fest venue that I would camp, unless you want to go Homeless Style and sleep under an overpass!

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Camping near the Sonar?

No :lol:

I would get a hotel room if I were you. They probably won't have festival style camping available anywhere.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
You could camp with the hippies that live under the bridge that's right there.... but I wouldn't recommend it.

The festival is right in the middle of downtown Baltimore, it's not like a Euro fest. that's held out in the middle of a big field.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts