3,170 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Yeah I don't see every movie that comes out :agreed:

Avengers movies all kinda end the same so far. Bad guys defeated, but (insert setup for next movie). I mean, they're good popcorn flicks, but they all kinda run together now.
Avengers 1 and Avengers 2 are both entertaining, but they honestly don't stack up at all to other Marvel Cinematic Universe films like Iron Man, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, or Guardians of the Galaxy... in my opinion.

I haven't seen Civil War yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. Looks like it could be pretty awesome.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
I saw it this weekend. Good movie (Basically all Marvel movies are gold), but I kinda felt like it was another Avengers movie, and not a "Captain America" movie, ya know? The action was great. The story was good, but I guess I kinda didn't like/appreciate the "bad guy" in this movie. Although it really needed this kind of bad guy for the story. But I guess I'm a little spoiled with big, giant, badass bad guys at this point. Ultron, Thanos, etc. This one's more of a mind-fuck criminal mastermind kinda bad guy. But like I said, was a good story. Definitely go see it.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Saw it yesterday with my wife who thought it was great. I thought it was the most boring piece of crap I'd seen in a long time. It reminded my of the PowerPuff girls movie we took our daughters to years and years ago. I went in thinking, "How are they going to get 80 minutes out of a 15 minute TV show? One or two really long drawn out fight scenes I guess..." Same thing here.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Saw it yesterday with my wife who thought it was great. I thought it was the most boring piece of crap I'd seen in a long time. It reminded my of the PowerPuff girls movie we took our daughters to years and years ago. I went in thinking, "How are they going to get 80 minutes out of a 15 minute TV show? One or two really long drawn out fight scenes I guess..." Same thing here.
Did you see Batman vs. Superman? Just curious lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts