Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, ive figured out how to route our old dos program through a usb printer, so we can get rid of the old le shitty dot matrix printer. one problem, carbon copies. we have the 2 copy dot matrix paper we use, and we use it up the hoohhaaa. anyone know of paper like htis for standard printers? not looking for carbon forms really, as much as just 2-copy paper

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Carbon and NCR (no carbon required) multi-copy paper is designed specifically around impact printers. Since laser and ink-jet printers don't have any physical contact with the paper, no impact, no second copy.

Many businesses keep a dot-matrix printer around specifically for this purpose.

The only way to do it with a laser or inkjet is to select "Number of copies: 2" from the print dialog.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah. the dot matrix just breaks all the time :sigh:

·
Banned
1 Posts
why you are not interested to use carbon copy forms :scream: well i am using dot matrix printer because don't have another one :facemelt:its mostly disturbing but quite well work for carbon copy, you can use photo-centric papers it will be good to get quality prints:cool:

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
why you are not interested to use carbon copy forms :scream: well i am using dot matrix printer because don't have another one :facemelt:its mostly disturbing but quite well work for carbon copy, you can use photo-centric papers it will be good to get quality prints:cool:
Odd first post. :lol:

Also, holy bump batman!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
wtf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.