Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the day I purchased this pedal I was completely happy with it. its the most smoothest sounding delay have ever heard.

like I said before, I run it through the effects loop, because it sounds better the in front in my opinion.. when i jam at practice or at home, it seems to just slightly cut my volume when I activate it. I can live with that

now, I just played 2 gigs with this pedal live and when I activate it when my amp is miced up, I hear a dramatic drop in volume through the monitors on stage.

when I played the last show it drove me nuts, to the point were I just didn't click it on at all. its killing me because we have parts to were I need a delay sound.

I know there has to be away to stop this from happening. the only thing I can think of is putting a maximizer or an EQ in front of it, in the loop chain.

what do guy's think of that option? i just hope my tone is not compromised when using a EQ or maximizer.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
MXR/CAE line driver before it?

Honestly, that's what happens when you put most stompbox-style pedals in an effects loop. They're not optimized for that signal level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts