Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ceramic Black Hawks:
Essentially brand new. I purchased these 4 years ago from someone else that bought them for a stillborn project. They proceeded to sit in my toolbox until this past March when I installed them in my Fusion. I saved the majority of the lead length so I and/or future owners had plenty of opportunities to screw up installs. Pickups were ordered with raised square feet but I trimmed the corners of the feet off to fit in my Jackson comfortably. Will come in the original box. Can remove and provide more pictures for serious buyers. $240 shipped obo.

Installed pics:

Lead left:

Trimmed ears (corners rounded off for a friendly fit in small cavities. Did not bend ears or redrill mounting holes):

Box:

DiMarzios:
DiMarzio Evolution (DP159) and Air Norton (DP193) pulled from a LTD EC1000, unknown age. $40 shipped each or $75 shipped for both obo.

Air Norton:

Evolution:

All prices are obo, not interested in trades. Fairly motivated to move these so I can try something new :yesway: If you purchase the Black Hawks I'm also willing to throw in the pots they're currently wired to as this guitar is getting EMGs. All 500k, volume pots are push-pull to split their respective pickups.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I might be interested in the evolution. I would buy the air norton too, but I already have two (and don't want another all black one).

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry man, someone beat you on the Evo (and AN) by a couple of minutes. Thanks for the interest though!

AN and Evo sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts