Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great condition for a 24 year old guitar. There's a couple dings on the edges (biggest ding is shown in pic). I swapped the pickups to a JB, classic stack plus, and a cool rails. I'll throw in the original Jackson pickups. Trem bar, allen wrenches, truss rod wrench, and the manuals are included.

I have 100% feedback on ebay under jimt3985.

$600 shipped in the U.S.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I had the biggest hard-on for that exact guitar way back in the day. Either black cherry or pearl white. :yum:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I had the biggest hard-on for that exact guitar way back in the day. Either black cherry or pearl white. :yum:
I've got the pearl white version, but got it repainted.

That one does look to be in quite good condition.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was like new when I bought it four or five years ago. The previous owner probably kept it in the case for twenty years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there. My name is Adam McKillip. I work for a music store in Jamestown, NY called Germaine and Pappalardo Music. I know this is a year old post, but I was wondering if the Charvel was still for sale and if you had the original electronics for it. I have a customer who is extremely interested in it. If you could just contact me whenever you get a chance, that would be awesome. Our email is [email protected] or you can shoot us a call at 716.483.0671 Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts