Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruinor - Looking for bookings! | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Those are the first 4 tracks of 7 we're doing all in all.

This is the first band I've had in a long time where I've been totally solo in everything. I usually just edit/mix/master but due to a lack of business I'm having to branch out, so I engineered/tracked/mixed/mastered/produced/guitar & drum tech'd/made tea :lol:

They're a really bizarre style but very likeable. I couldn't put my finger on them at first but it's almost doomy, like Down or Eyehategod, mixed with a bit of Sabbath and some Lamb of God for good measure :lol:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Sounds like I will like it. Will take a listen now :)

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for checkin it out dudes!
Fun fact: At the very end of the song New World Disorder there's a quiet crackly sample of some old jazz sax. That actually came through the lead guitarist's pickups during a break in recording, so I hit record and kept it :lol:

they're playing the moon later this month
Erm... we should probably explain for the benefit of those who don't live in Cambs - "the moon" refers to a pub/venue called The Man On The Moon... they're not actually part of a NASA project to play metal orbiting earth.

But yes, yes we should! They want me to help them out with their live sound too so I may even end up front of house that night :ugh:

Thumbs up, I can dig it. Especially song #3 .I think I told my wife that a time or two!!
ZING! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts